Kati Vasti is most effective Ayurveda therapy for back pain. The term 'Kati' refers to lower back area. In this therapy, warm medicated oil is retained in lower back area after making a rim with black gram dough around spine for particular time. Kati Vasti (Kati, means the lower back; Vasti, means retention of the liquid medicine) is a lumbosacral therapy that makes use of heat and oil to pacify Vata dosha. This helps to treat inflammation, stiffness, and pain in the back area.
- Alleviates numbness due to Sciatic nerve compression & most types of low-back pain
- Strengthens back muscles which maintain normal curvature of the spine the bone tissues
- Effective treatment for any type of back pain & spinal disorders, stiffness and other back concerns related to spinal disc problems
- Increases the circulation in the region & highly effective for inflammatory conditions
- Helps with lower back conditions like Lumber Spondylosis, Inter vertebral disc prolapses, Lumbago (low backache), and Sciatica
- Ease pain associated with fracture, dislocation, spinal tuberculosis and tumors
- Strengthens the joints, muscles and soft tissues